Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Hope of China, Taiwan, Ghana, & Denmark is Christ!

I have been burdened/convicted about keeping this blog pointed in the right direction. I want to be positive and honest, and definitely always to remember that it's wide-open for public review. A few weeks ago, I found out that you can check your blog's "stats" and find out all of your blog's visitors information, down to their country. I've discovered it's not infallible, but you can get a general idea of which countries in the world are reading something off of your blog.

So, to that end, I've discovered that our little blog gets hits from all over the world, from Mexico to Taiwan, and a few places in between. Big countries like Russia and little countries like Denmark have had visitors to my website. What a blessing! As I was sharing this bit of info with my wife, I told her we wouldn't ever have a chance to be in all of these different countries, but these dear people are visiting our website and I have the chance to introduce them to Jesus Christ. I'm no 'Internet Evangelist," but I can see the use of the internet as a positive medium to share the Gospel with folks I may never meet. I don't go to chat rooms, I don't do any kind of instant messaging (I think most of all that is wicked, if not 100%) but I do think we need to take a hold on the opportunities we have to sow seeds among the heathen.

That being said, each communist or closed country in the world should be able to get on the internet and find Jesus Christ preached in the right manner. It's their only hope to hear the Gospel, if some good Gospel preaching missionary can't get to their country.

So, if you're from one of those countries that missionaries can't get into, or if you aren't, be saved. Yes, ye must be born again! Your sins have separated you from God and you'll burn in hell for all eternity to pay for them unless you repent and put your faith in the Gospel. You can't be a good enough person, you can't earn your way, and religion will not save you. Jesus is the only way, believe Him. God's Word is 100% true. There is hope in Christ!

I hope some of these people from these other countries that have visited can hear a good, audible Gospel presentation. If not, I hope these dear visitors to our website can be sensible enough to email to ask "what must I do to be saved?"

Please continue to pray for the peace of Mexico, Jerusalem, and the rest of the world. While you pray for peace for them, pray they would accept The GOD of Peace. Pray for laborers into the harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment