Friday, December 10, 2010

We're Having a BABY!!

Yep, we're expecting and very very excited!  We found out Erika was pregnant the beginning of November, but we didn't want to tell anyone until we were able to have an ultrasound done.  We pretty much refuse to go to a doctor in the US because of what they did to us before, so we waited until we got home here in Mexico.

Our appointment was last Wednesday, and everything went very well.  The baby is already 12 weeks, and is 5 centimeters long!  (if you remember, we had the miscarriage on September 15th, which means Erika got pregnant right at 2 weeks later)

There's a bunch more to say about all of that but I don't have time to write about it now.  Later!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hoping and praying that everything goes well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been telling everyone I think to tell. They are all excited for y'all. I am, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ralph. Hey--I've tried to leave comments for you on your site but it won't let me.

    ReplyDelete