Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bookin'!

So, I booked a few meetings today. One is all the way in the Northwest, in NW Washington, and the other in southeast Indiana. We praise God for more opportunities to present our work and burden for Arteaga, Mexico.

I also spoke with a dear man of God from Georgia early this morning. He took about 20 minutes out of his day to get to know me and talk about how good God is. Afterwards, he invited me to his campmeeting coming up in the beginning of August.

I was able to get everything done today that I needed to, with The Lord's help. Walmart told me they couldn't do my tire rotation and balance, that the tires were too dangerous. It could all be cured by spending $350 on 4 new tires, though! I didn't feel that was what God wanted right then, so I thanked them with some tracts and left. We even had a couple hours to ourselves to go get ice cream while Ashley stayed with my parents!

God's so good to us, all the time. It's 10:00pm and I'm about to get my notes and plans ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow night we'll be in Clyde, OH for a meeting at Harvest Baptist Temple. The town of Clyde is infamous in my family--it's the only place in the world where my mother has gotten a speeding ticket. They not only gave her a ticket, but they hauled her off to jail, too! All for a speeding ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment