Monday, July 5, 2010

Planning

I will never get over how much planning and preparing we do as missionaries on deputation. I spend all day calling, then in the evening I get organized and ready to make calls the next day. Some are cold calls, some are follow up calls from previous conversations, and some are follow up calls to churches/pastors where we've had meetings. I spend the evenings spamming pastors with my packet of information, too.

Tonight in between all of the preparation for tomorrow, I changed the oil in the van and put air in the tires. While I waited for it to drain, I started transferring information from my old calendar/planner to my new one. I had to put about 30 new phone #'s in my phone, too. Getting and staying organized is such a hassle!

So, tomorrow will be another exciting day on the phone and internet, sending packets via spam. In between, I am going to get the tires rotated/balanced on the van at Walmart, stop at AAA, and then take the family to a thrift store to update our wardrobe.

Prayerfully, joyfully, and determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment